What is the antonym of “blase”?
The antonyms of blase are enthusiastic, eager, and excited. These words describe a positive emotional state, conveying a sense of interest, eagerness, or passion.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Having or showing intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval.
She was enthusiastic about the new project and couldn't wait to get started.
Feeling a strong desire or willingness to do something.
The children were eager to open their presents on Christmas morning.
Feeling or showing happiness and enthusiasm.
He was excited to go on his first roller coaster ride.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Enthusiastic implies a strong and intense feeling of enjoyment or approval.
- 2Eager suggests a strong desire or willingness to do something.
- 3Excited conveys a sense of happiness and enthusiasm.
Good things to know
- 1Express Interest: Use enthusiastic, eager, and excited to show interest in a topic or activity.
- 2Motivate Others: Incorporate these antonyms in conversations to motivate others and create a positive atmosphere.
- 3Enhance Writing: Utilize these words in writing to create vivid descriptions and engaging narratives.