Definitions and Examples of acquired, learned
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Gained or obtained through one's own efforts or experiences.
She has an acquired taste for spicy food after living in India for several years.
Having gained knowledge or skill through study, practice, or experience.
He is a learned scholar who has published numerous books on philosophy.
Key Differences: acquired vs learned
- 1Acquired refers to skills or knowledge gained through one's own efforts or experiences.
- 2Learned refers to knowledge or skill gained through study, practice, or experience.
Effective Usage of acquired, learned
- 1Education: Use acquired and learned to describe knowledge or skills gained through experience or education.
- 2Career: Incorporate these antonyms in resumes or job interviews to highlight your acquired or learned skills.
- 3Personal Development: Use these antonyms to describe personal growth and development.
The antonyms acquired and learned refer to skills or knowledge gained through experience or education. Use these words to describe personal growth, education, career skills, and achievements.