The Opposite(Antonym) of “clerical”
The antonyms of clerical are non-administrative and non-office. The antonyms imply a lack of involvement in administrative or office-related work.
Explore all Antonyms of “clerical”
Definitions and Examples of non-administrative, non-office
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Not related to or involved in administrative work.
The company hired more workers for non-administrative tasks like cleaning and maintenance.
Not related to or involved in office work.
He preferred non-office jobs that allowed him to work outdoors.
Key Differences: non-administrative vs non-office
- 1Non-administrative refers to work that is not related to administrative tasks, while non-office refers to work that is not related to office tasks.
- 2Non-administrative can include manual labor or other types of work, while non-office typically refers to work that is not done in an office setting.
Effective Usage of non-administrative, non-office
- 1Job Descriptions: Use these antonyms to describe job roles that are not clerical or administrative.
- 2Career Planning: Use these antonyms to explore career options outside of clerical or office work.
- 3Office Culture: Use these antonyms to discuss the differences between office and non-office work environments.
The antonyms of clerical are non-administrative and non-office. These antonyms describe work that is not related to administrative or office tasks. Use these words to describe job roles, explore career options, and discuss differences in work environments.