What is the antonym of “concealable”?
The antonyms of concealable are visible, obvious, and apparent. These words describe things that are easily seen or noticed, unlike concealable, which means something that can be hidden or kept secret.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Able to be seen; not hidden or obscured.
The mountain was clearly visible from the distance.
Easily perceived or understood; clear and apparent.
It was obvious that he was lying because he couldn't look me in the eye.
Clearly visible or understood; obvious.
It was apparent that she was upset because she had tears in her eyes.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Visible refers to something that can be seen, while concealable refers to something that can be hidden.
- 2Obvious implies that something is easy to understand or perceive, while concealable suggests that something can be kept secret.
- 3Apparent means that something is clearly visible or understood, while concealable means that something can be hidden or kept secret.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and express yourself more accurately.
- 2Improve Writing: Incorporate these antonyms in your writing to make it more descriptive and engaging.
- 3Enrich Reading: Look for these antonyms in books and articles to improve your reading comprehension.
The antonyms of concealable are visible, obvious, and apparent. Use these words to enhance your vocabulary, improve your writing, and enrich your reading. Remember that concealable means something that can be hidden, while the other antonyms describe things that are easily seen or noticed.