What is the antonym of “concerted”?
The antonym of concerted are uncoordinated, disorganized, and unplanned. The antonyms convey a lack of coordination, planning, or organization.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Lacking coordination or synchronization.
The team's performance was uncoordinated and lacked cohesion.
Lacking order or structure; not arranged in a systematic way.
Her desk was so disorganized that she spent hours looking for a single document.
Not planned or thought out in advance.
The party was unplanned, but it turned out to be a lot of fun.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Uncoordinated implies a lack of synchronization or teamwork.
- 2Disorganized implies a lack of structure or order.
- 3Unplanned implies a lack of forethought or preparation.
Good things to know
- 1Workplace Communication: Use these antonyms to describe a lack of coordination or planning in projects or meetings.
- 2Daily Life: Use these antonyms to describe situations that are chaotic or unstructured.
- 3Writing: Incorporate these antonyms in narratives to create tension or conflict.
The antonyms of concerted convey a lack of coordination, planning, or organization. Use uncoordinated to describe a lack of synchronization or teamwork, disorganized to describe a lack of structure or order, and unplanned to describe a lack of forethought or preparation. These antonyms can be used in workplace communication, daily life, and writing to create tension or conflict.