What is the antonym of “confusable”?
The antonyms of confusable are clear, distinct, and unambiguous. These antonyms convey the opposite meaning of confusable, which means something that is difficult to distinguish or differentiate.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Easy to perceive, understand, or interpret; not ambiguous or confusing.
The instructions were clear and concise, making it easy for everyone to follow.
Easily distinguishable from others; not identical or similar.
Her voice was distinct and recognizable, even in a crowded room.
Not open to more than one interpretation; clear and definite.
The terms of the contract were unambiguous and left no room for confusion.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Clear refers to something that is easy to understand or interpret.
- 2Distinct refers to something that is easily distinguishable from others.
- 3Unambiguous refers to something that is not open to more than one interpretation.
Good things to know
- 1Writing: Use these antonyms to make your writing more precise and clear.
- 2Speaking: Incorporate these antonyms in your speech to communicate your ideas more effectively.
- 3Learning: Use these antonyms to learn new vocabulary and improve your English skills.
The antonyms of confusable are clear, distinct, and unambiguous. Use these words to make your writing and speech more precise and clear, and to learn new vocabulary and improve your English skills.