Definitions and Examples of cowardice, timidity
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Lack of courage or bravery; fearfulness in the face of danger or difficulty.
His cowardice prevented him from standing up for what was right.
Lack of confidence or boldness; shyness or hesitancy in social situations.
Her timidity made it hard for her to speak up in public.
Key Differences: cowardice vs timidity
- 1Cowardice refers to a complete lack of courage or bravery in the face of danger or difficulty.
- 2Timidity refers to a lack of confidence or boldness, often manifesting as shyness or hesitancy in social situations.
Effective Usage of cowardice, timidity
- 1Improve Vocabulary: Use these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and express yourself more accurately.
- 2Encourage Bravery: Use coraggio to encourage yourself or others to be brave and face challenges.
- 3Discuss Emotions: Use these antonyms to discuss emotions and feelings related to courage and fear.
The antonyms of coraggio are cowardice and timidity. Cowardice refers to a complete lack of courage or bravery, while timidity refers to a lack of confidence or boldness. Use these antonyms to improve your vocabulary, encourage bravery, and discuss emotions related to courage and fear.