What is the antonym of “defectively”?
The antonyms of defectively are perfectly, flawlessly, and impeccably. These antonyms convey a sense of perfection, excellence, and faultlessness.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
In a way that is entirely without fault or flaw; in an ideal manner.
She executed the dance moves perfectly and received a standing ovation.
In a way that is without any imperfections or defects.
The diamond sparkled flawlessly under the light.
In a way that is faultless or without error.
The chef prepared the dish impeccably and it tasted amazing.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Perfectly implies an ideal standard without any flaws or faults.
- 2Flawlessly suggests a lack of imperfections or defects.
- 3Impeccably conveys a sense of faultlessness or lack of errors.
Good things to know
- 1Writing: Use these antonyms to describe a perfect or ideal situation.
- 2Speaking: Incorporate these antonyms to express admiration or praise.
- 3Job Interviews: Use these antonyms to describe your work ethic or attention to detail.
The antonyms perfectly, flawlessly, and impeccably convey a sense of perfection, excellence, and faultlessness. Use these words to describe a perfect or ideal situation, express admiration or praise, and demonstrate your work ethic or attention to detail in job interviews.