What is the antonym of “demoniac”?
The antonyms of demoniac are angelic, divine, and heavenly. These words describe a positive or virtuous state, in contrast to the negative or evil connotations of demoniac.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Resembling or characteristic of an angel, especially in being pure, kind, or beautiful.
Her voice was so sweet and angelic that it brought tears to everyone's eyes.
Relating to or coming from a god or goddess; supremely good or beautiful.
The sunset over the ocean was so divine that it felt like a glimpse of heaven.
Belonging or relating to heaven; supremely beautiful or delightful.
The aroma of freshly baked bread was heavenly and made everyone's mouth water.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Angelic describes a person or thing that is pure, kind, or beautiful, like an angel.
- 2Divine refers to something that is related to or comes from a god or goddess, or is supremely good or beautiful.
- 3Heavenly describes something that belongs to or is related to heaven, or is supremely beautiful or delightful.
Good things to know
- 1Express admiration: Use angelic, divine, and heavenly to express admiration for someone or something.
- 2Describe beauty: Incorporate these antonyms to describe beauty in nature, art, or people.
- 3Create contrast: Use these antonyms to create contrast in writing or speech, highlighting the difference between good and evil, positive and negative.
The antonyms of demoniac are angelic, divine, and heavenly. These words describe a positive or virtuous state, in contrast to the negative or evil connotations of demoniac. Use them to express admiration, describe beauty, or create contrast in writing or speech.