What is the antonym of “disaccordant”?
The antonyms of disaccordant are harmonious and compatible. The antonyms harmonious and compatible convey a positive and agreeable state. It implies a lack of conflict, disagreement, or incompatibility.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Agreeable, peaceful, and free from conflicts or disagreements.
The couple had a harmonious relationship and rarely argued.
Able to exist or work together without conflict or problems.
The new software was compatible with all operating systems and devices.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Harmonious describes a state of agreement and peaceful coexistence.
- 2Compatible describes the ability to exist or work together without conflict or problems.
Good things to know
- 1Relationships: Use harmonious to describe healthy and peaceful relationships.
- 2Technology: Use compatible to describe software, hardware, or devices that can work together without issues.
- 3Business: Use compatible to describe business partners or strategies that work well together.