What is the antonym of “disassent”?
The antonyms of disassent are agree, consent, and approve. These words convey the opposite meaning of disassent, which means to disagree or express opposition.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
To have the same opinion, belief, or idea as someone else.
I agree with you that we should take a break and relax.
To give permission or approval for something to happen.
She gave her consent for the project to proceed.
To officially agree to or accept something.
The committee will approve the proposal if it meets their requirements.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Agree refers to having the same opinion or belief as someone else.
- 2Consent refers to giving permission or approval for something to happen.
- 3Approve refers to officially agreeing to or accepting something.
Good things to know
- 1Negotiations: Use these antonyms to express agreement or disagreement in negotiations.
- 2Decision Making: Incorporate these antonyms in decision making to show approval or disapproval.
- 3Debates: Utilize these antonyms in debates to express opposing views.
The antonyms of disassent are agree, consent, and approve. Use these words to express agreement or disagreement in negotiations, decision making, and debates.