Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Joined together; having a link or relationship.
The two cities are connected by a bridge.
Joined together for a common purpose or goal.
The team was united in their efforts to win the championship.
Brought together and combined into one.
The two pieces of wood were joined together with glue.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Connected implies a link or relationship between two or more things.
- 2United suggests a group of people or entities working together towards a common goal.
- 3Joined refers to two or more things that have been brought together to form a single entity.
Good things to know
- 1Communication: Use these antonyms to describe relationships between people, objects, or ideas.
- 2Writing: Incorporate these antonyms in writing to create vivid descriptions and convey meaning effectively.
- 3Vocabulary Building: Learn these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and improve your language skills.
The antonyms of disjunct are connected, united, and joined. These antonyms convey different meanings and can be used to describe relationships between people, objects, or ideas. Use them in communication, writing, and vocabulary building to enhance your language skills.