What is the antonym of “distruster”?
The antonyms of distruster are believer and truster. The antonyms believer and truster convey a positive emotional state. It implies a sense of trust, faith, or confidence.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
A person who has confidence in the truth, existence, or reliability of something.
As a devout believer in the power of meditation, she practiced it every day.
A person who has faith or confidence in someone or something.
He was a truster in his team's ability to win the championship.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Believer is a noun that describes a person who has confidence in the truth, existence, or reliability of something.
- 2Truster is a noun that describes a person who has faith or confidence in someone or something.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Communication: Use believer and truster to express trust and confidence effectively.
- 2Show Empathy: Incorporate antonyms in conversations to demonstrate understanding.
- 3Enrich Storytelling: Utilize these antonyms in narratives to create relatable characters and compelling stories.