What is the antonym of “editorialized”?
The antonyms of editorialized are objective and unbiased. The antonyms objective and unbiased convey a neutral and impartial perspective. It implies that the information presented is free from personal opinions or prejudices.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudices; based on facts or evidence.
The journalist tried to present an objective account of the events without any personal bias.
Not favoring one side over another; impartial; neutral.
The judge was unbiased in his decision and considered all the evidence presented.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Objective refers to presenting information based on facts or evidence without personal feelings or interpretations.
- 2Unbiased refers to being impartial and not favoring one side over another.
Good things to know
- 1Academic Writing: Use objective and unbiased language in academic writing to present a neutral perspective.
- 2Journalism: Incorporate these antonyms in journalism to present news stories without personal opinions or prejudices.
- 3Critical Thinking: Use these antonyms to evaluate sources and arguments objectively and impartially.
The antonyms objective and unbiased convey a neutral and impartial perspective, free from personal opinions or prejudices. Use these words in academic writing, journalism, and critical thinking to present a neutral perspective, evaluate sources and arguments objectively and impartially.