What is the antonym of “flop”?
The antonyms of flop are success and triumph. The antonyms success and triumph convey a positive outcome or achievement. It implies that something has been accomplished or achieved successfully.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The accomplishment of an aim or purpose.
After years of hard work, she finally achieved success in her career.
A great victory or achievement.
Winning the championship was a triumph for the team after years of hard work.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Success is a general term that describes the accomplishment of a goal or objective.
- 2Triumph is a more specific term that describes a great victory or achievement.
Good things to know
- 1Encourage Motivation: Use success and triumph to inspire and motivate others.
- 2Celebrate Achievements: Incorporate antonyms in conversations to celebrate accomplishments and victories.
- 3Enrich Writing: Utilize these antonyms in narratives to create compelling stories with positive outcomes.