What is the antonym of “forgettable”?
The antonyms of forgettable are memorable and unforgettable. These words describe something that is easy or hard to remember.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Worth remembering or easily remembered, often because of being special or unusual.
The trip to Paris was a memorable experience that she would never forget.
Impossible or difficult to forget; very memorable.
The view from the top of the mountain was unforgettable and took her breath away.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Memorable describes something that is worth remembering or easily remembered, often because of being special or unusual.
- 2Unforgettable describes something that is impossible or difficult to forget, very memorable.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and express yourself more precisely.
- 2Travel Stories: Use memorable and unforgettable to describe experiences and places you have visited.
- 3Event Planning: Use these antonyms to describe events and experiences that you want to be remembered or forgotten.
The antonyms memorable and unforgettable describe things that are easy or hard to remember. Use them to enhance your vocabulary, describe travel experiences, and plan events that you want to be remembered or forgotten.