What is the antonym of “inapparent”?
The antonyms of inapparent are apparent, obvious, and visible. These antonyms convey the opposite meaning of inapparent, which means not easily noticeable or visible.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Easily seen, understood, or recognized.
The reason for his absence was not apparent to anyone in the room.
Easily perceived or understood; clear or self-evident.
It was obvious that she had put a lot of effort into her presentation.
Able to be seen; perceptible to the eye.
The stars were clearly visible in the night sky.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Apparent is used to describe something that is easily seen, understood, or recognized.
- 2Obvious is used to describe something that is easily perceived or understood, and is clear or self-evident.
- 3Visible is used to describe something that is able to be seen or perceptible to the eye.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Writing: Use these antonyms to add variety and precision to your writing.
- 2Improve Vocabulary: Learn and practice using these antonyms to expand your vocabulary.
- 3Clarify Meaning: Use these antonyms to clarify the meaning of words and concepts in conversations and discussions.