What is the antonym of “inauspiciousness”?
The antonyms of inauspiciousness are auspiciousness, favorableness, and luckiness. These words convey a positive or fortunate state of affairs. They imply that things are going well, or that there is a high likelihood of success.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The quality of being conducive to success or favorable outcomes.
The couple chose an auspicious date for their wedding, hoping for a long and happy marriage.
The quality of being advantageous or beneficial; the state of being in one's favor.
The company's decision to expand into new markets was met with great favorableness from investors.
The state of having good fortune or being fortunate.
Winning the lottery is a stroke of luckiness that can change someone's life forever.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Auspiciousness refers to a situation that is likely to lead to success or favorable outcomes.
- 2Favorableness implies that something is advantageous or beneficial, or that someone is in one's favor.
- 3Luckiness describes a state of good fortune or being fortunate.
Good things to know
- 1Express Gratitude: Use these antonyms to express gratitude for positive outcomes or fortunate events.
- 2Boost Morale: Incorporate these words in conversations to uplift someone's spirits or encourage them.
- 3Celebrate Success: Utilize these antonyms to celebrate achievements and milestones.
The antonyms of inauspiciousness convey a positive or fortunate state of affairs. Auspiciousness implies a likelihood of success, favorableness suggests something is advantageous or in one's favor, and luckiness describes a state of good fortune. Use these words to express gratitude, boost morale, and celebrate success.