What is the antonym of “indrawn”?
The antonyms of indrawn are outgoing and extroverted. The antonyms outgoing and extroverted describe people who are sociable, expressive, and enjoy interacting with others. They are the opposite of indrawn, which describes someone who is introspective, reserved, and prefers solitude.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Friendly and sociable; enjoying the company of others.
She is an outgoing person who loves to meet new people and make friends.
Outgoing and expressive; deriving energy from social interactions.
He is an extroverted individual who thrives in social situations and enjoys being the center of attention.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Outgoing describes someone who is friendly and sociable, while extroverted describes someone who derives energy from social interactions.
- 2Indrawn describes someone who is introspective and reserved, while outgoing and extroverted describe people who enjoy interacting with others.
Good things to know
- 1Social Situations: Use outgoing and extroverted to describe people who enjoy socializing and making new friends.
- 2Personality Traits: Use indrawn to describe someone who is introspective and reserved.
- 3Job Interviews: Use these antonyms to describe your personality traits during job interviews.
The antonyms of indrawn are outgoing and extroverted. These words describe people who are sociable, expressive, and enjoy interacting with others. Use these words to describe personality traits, social situations, and during job interviews.