What is the antonym of “infructiferous”?
The antonyms of infructiferous are fruitful and productive. The antonyms fruitful and productive convey a positive and successful outcome. It implies that something has been accomplished or achieved.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Producing good results; successful.
After months of hard work, the team's efforts were finally fruitful and they achieved their goal.
Able to produce or achieve a significant amount or result.
By using new technology, the company was able to become more productive and increase their profits.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Fruitful implies that something has produced good results or success.
- 2Productive implies that something has achieved a significant amount or result.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Writing: Use fruitful and productive to describe successful outcomes in writing.
- 2Improve Vocabulary: Incorporate these antonyms in conversations to expand your vocabulary.
- 3Enrich Learning: Utilize these antonyms in educational settings to help students understand the difference between positive and negative outcomes.