What is the antonym of “intransparency”?
The antonyms of intransparency are transparency, clarity, and openness. These words convey the opposite meaning of intransparency, which is the lack of clarity or openness in communication or information.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The quality of being open, honest, and easily understood.
The company's transparency in its financial dealings helped build trust with its customers.
The quality of being clear, easy to understand, or free from ambiguity.
The professor's explanation provided clarity on a complex topic that was previously confusing.
The quality of being receptive to new ideas, experiences, or information.
Her openness to different perspectives allowed her to learn and grow from diverse viewpoints.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Transparency emphasizes honesty and openness in communication or information.
- 2Clarity emphasizes the ease of understanding and lack of ambiguity in communication or information.
- 3Openness emphasizes the willingness to consider new ideas or information.
Good things to know
- 1Business: Use transparency to build trust with customers and stakeholders.
- 2Education: Use clarity to explain complex topics and ensure students understand the material.
- 3Personal Development: Use openness to be receptive to new ideas and experiences that can help you grow.
The antonyms of intransparency are transparency, clarity, and openness. Use these words to emphasize honesty, ease of understanding, and willingness to consider new ideas or information. These words can be used in various contexts such as business, education, and personal development.