What is the antonym of “irreturnable”?
The antonym of irreturnable is returnable, reversible, and revocable. These antonyms convey the opposite meaning of irreturnable, which means something that cannot be returned or undone.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Capable of being returned or sent back.
The store only accepts returnable items within 30 days of purchase.
Capable of being reversed or turned inside out.
The jacket is reversible, so you can wear it with either side facing out.
Capable of being revoked or cancelled.
The contract is revocable if either party breaches its terms.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Returnable refers to something that can be returned or sent back.
- 2Reversible refers to something that can be turned inside out or reversed.
- 3Revocable refers to something that can be cancelled or revoked.
Good things to know
- 1Legal Documents: Use revocable to describe a contract or agreement that can be cancelled or revoked.
- 2Product Returns: Use returnable to describe items that can be returned or exchanged.
- 3Clothing: Use reversible to describe clothing items that can be worn with either side facing out.
The antonyms of irreturnable are returnable, reversible, and revocable. These words have distinct meanings and can be used in different contexts such as legal documents, product returns, and clothing. Use these antonyms to convey the opposite meaning of irreturnable.