What is the antonym of “limitable”?
The antonyms of limitable are unlimited, unrestricted, and boundless. These words convey the opposite meaning of limitable, which means something that can be restricted or limited.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Without any limits or restrictions; boundless.
The internet provides unlimited access to information from all over the world.
Not limited or controlled in any way; free to do as one pleases.
The government has declared unrestricted access to the beach for everyone.
Without limits or boundaries; infinite.
The universe is full of boundless mysteries waiting to be discovered.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Unlimited refers to something without any limits or restrictions.
- 2Unrestricted implies freedom to do as one pleases without any limitations.
- 3Boundless suggests something that is infinite and without boundaries.
Good things to know
- 1Business: Use unlimited to describe a product or service that has no restrictions or limitations.
- 2Law: Use unrestricted to describe a legal right or freedom that is not limited by any laws or regulations.
- 3Philosophy: Use boundless to describe abstract concepts such as love, creativity, or imagination.
The antonyms of limitable are unlimited, unrestricted, and boundless. These words convey the opposite meaning of limitable, which means something that can be restricted or limited. Use these words in different contexts to describe something that has no limits, is free from restrictions, or is infinite.