Definitions and Examples of healthy, well
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
In good physical or mental condition; not sick or injured.
Eating a balanced diet and exercising regularly can help you stay healthy.
In a good or satisfactory manner; without difficulty or problems.
After taking some rest, he felt well enough to go back to work.
Key Differences: healthy vs well
- 1Healthy describes a state of being in good physical or mental condition.
- 2Well describes a state of doing something in a good or satisfactory manner.
Effective Usage of healthy, well
- 1Health and Wellness: Use healthy and well to describe a positive state of physical or mental health.
- 2Greetings and Small Talk: Ask someone if they are healthy or well to show concern for their well-being.
- 3Writing and Speaking: Incorporate these antonyms in writing and speaking to add variety and clarity to your language.
The antonyms healthy and well convey a positive state of physical or mental health. Use healthy to describe a state of being in good physical or mental condition, and well to describe a state of doing something in a good or satisfactory manner. These antonyms can be used in various contexts such as health and wellness, greetings and small talk, and writing and speaking.