The Opposite(Antonym) of “marblehearted”
The antonyms of marblehearted are compassionate and kind-hearted. The antonyms compassionate and kind-hearted convey a positive emotional state. It implies a feeling of kindness, empathy, and understanding.
Explore all Antonyms of “marblehearted”
Definitions and Examples of compassionate, kind-hearted
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Feeling or showing sympathy and concern for others' suffering.
The doctor was compassionate towards his patients and always went the extra mile to make them feel comfortable.
Having a kind and sympathetic nature.
She was known for her kind-hearted nature and always helped those in need.
Key Differences: compassionate vs kind-hearted
- 1Compassionate describes a person who feels and shows sympathy and concern for others' suffering.
- 2Kind-hearted describes a person who has a kind and sympathetic nature.
Effective Usage of compassionate, kind-hearted
- 1Express Empathy: Use compassionate and kind-hearted to show empathy towards others.
- 2Describe People: Use these antonyms to describe people's personalities.
- 3Encourage Positive Behavior: Use these antonyms to encourage positive behavior in yourself and others.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Compassionate describes a person who feels and shows sympathy and concern for others' suffering, while kind-hearted describes a person who has a kind and sympathetic nature. Use these words to express empathy, describe people's personalities, and encourage positive behavior in yourself and others.