What is the antonym of “measlier”?
The antonyms of measlier are better, greater, and richer. These words convey a sense of improvement or increase in quality, quantity, or value.
See all the antonyms of “measlier”
- more generous
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Of superior quality or excellence; more desirable or suitable.
She felt better after taking some medicine for her headache.
Larger in size, amount, or intensity; more significant or important.
The company's profits were greater than expected this quarter.
Having more wealth, resources, or valuable possessions.
The new job offered a richer salary and benefits package.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Better refers to an improvement in quality or suitability.
- 2Greater refers to an increase in size, amount, or importance.
- 3Richer refers to an increase in wealth, resources, or valuable possessions.
Good things to know
- 1Comparisons: Use better, greater, and richer to compare two or more things.
- 2Aspirations: Use these antonyms to express goals or desires for improvement or increase.
- 3Appreciation: Use these words to express admiration or gratitude for something that has improved or increased.
The antonyms better, greater, and richer convey a sense of improvement or increase in quality, quantity, or value. Use these words for comparisons, aspirations, and appreciation for something that has improved or increased.