What is the antonym of “misappraised”?
The antonyms of misappraised are appraised, valued, and estimated. These words convey the opposite meaning of misappraised, which means to assess something incorrectly or inaccurately.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
To evaluate or assess the value, quality, or condition of something.
The real estate agent appraised the house and determined its market value.
Considered important, useful, or desirable.
The company's most valued employee received a promotion and a raise.
To make an approximate calculation or judgment based on available information.
The contractor estimated the cost of the renovation project and provided a quote to the homeowner.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Appraised refers to the process of evaluating the value or quality of something.
- 2Valued describes something that is considered important, useful, or desirable.
- 3Estimated means to make an approximate calculation or judgment based on available information.
Good things to know
- 1Business: Use appraised and valued in business contexts to discuss assets, investments, and performance.
- 2Real Estate: Use appraised to describe the process of determining the value of a property.
- 3Finance: Use estimated to talk about budgeting, forecasting, and projections.
The antonyms of misappraised are appraised, valued, and estimated. These words have distinct meanings and can be used in various contexts such as business, real estate, and finance. Use them to communicate effectively and accurately.