What is the antonym of “archreactionary”?
The antonyms of archreactionary are progressive, liberal, and radical. These antonyms describe people or ideas that are open to change, innovation, and new ideas.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform.
She is a progressive politician who believes in social justice and equal rights for all.
Open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.
He has liberal views on education and thinks that students should have more freedom to choose their own curriculum.
Favoring drastic political, economic, or social reforms.
The radical group demanded immediate action on climate change and protested outside the parliament building.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Progressive emphasizes the idea of progress and improvement.
- 2Liberal emphasizes the idea of openness to new ideas and opinions.
- 3Radical emphasizes the idea of drastic change and reform.
Good things to know
- 1Politics: Use these antonyms to describe different political ideologies and movements.
- 2Education: Use these antonyms to describe different approaches to teaching and learning.
- 3Social Issues: Use these antonyms to describe different attitudes towards social issues such as equality, justice, and human rights.
The antonyms of archreactionary are progressive, liberal, and radical. These antonyms describe people or ideas that are open to change, innovation, and new ideas. Use these words to describe different political ideologies, educational approaches, and attitudes towards social issues.