What is the antonym of “arrythmically”?
The antonyms of arrythmically are rhythmically, regularly, and consistently. These words describe the opposite of an irregular or unpredictable pattern.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
In a regular, predictable pattern or beat.
The dancers moved rhythmically to the music, following the beat with precision.
At fixed intervals; in a consistent and predictable manner.
She goes to the gym regularly every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
In a way that is always the same; without variation or deviation.
He has been consistently performing well in his job for the past year.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Rhythmically describes a regular, predictable pattern or beat.
- 2Regularly implies a fixed interval or schedule.
- 3Consistently means without variation or deviation.
Good things to know
- 1Music: Use rhythmically to describe the beat or tempo of a song.
- 2Routine: Use regularly to describe a fixed schedule or habit.
- 3Performance: Use consistently to describe a pattern of behavior or results that does not vary.
The antonyms of arrythmically describe regular, predictable patterns. Use rhythmically to describe a beat or tempo, regularly to describe a fixed schedule, and consistently to describe a pattern of behavior or results that does not vary.