What is the antonym of “artificially”?
The antonyms of artificially are naturally and organically. The antonyms naturally and organically convey a sense of authenticity, genuineness, and lack of human intervention.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
In a way that is not made or caused by humans; occurring as part of the natural world.
The river flowed naturally towards the sea without any human intervention.
In a way that is natural, holistic, and free from artificial additives or chemicals.
She preferred to eat organically grown fruits and vegetables to avoid harmful pesticides.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Naturally refers to things that occur in the natural world without human intervention.
- 2Organically refers to things that are natural, holistic, and free from artificial additives or chemicals.
Good things to know
- 1Food and Agriculture: Use naturally and organically to describe food products that are grown or produced without artificial additives or chemicals.
- 2Environment: Use naturally to describe natural phenomena such as rivers, mountains, and forests.
- 3Product Design: Use organically to describe products that are designed to be natural, holistic, and eco-friendly.
The antonyms naturally and organically convey a sense of authenticity, genuineness, and lack of human intervention. Use these words to describe natural phenomena, food products, and eco-friendly products.