What is the antonym of “augmentable”?
The antonyms of augmentable are fixed, limited, and unchangeable. These words convey the opposite meaning of augmentable, which means capable of being increased or improved.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Not capable of being changed or altered; set in place.
The price of the product is fixed and cannot be negotiated.
Restricted or confined within certain boundaries or limits.
The company has a limited budget for advertising this year.
Not capable of being altered or modified; permanent.
The laws of nature are unchangeable and cannot be broken.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Fixed implies that something is set in place and cannot be changed, while augmentable suggests that something can be improved or increased.
- 2Limited suggests that something is restricted or confined within certain boundaries or limits, while augmentable implies that something has the potential to be expanded or enhanced.
- 3Unchangeable conveys the idea that something is permanent and cannot be altered, while augmentable suggests that something can be modified or improved.
Good things to know
- 1Business: Use these antonyms to describe business strategies, budgets, and plans.
- 2Technology: Incorporate these antonyms when discussing software, hardware, and system limitations.
- 3Personal Development: Utilize these antonyms to describe personal growth, skills, and abilities.
The antonyms of augmentable are fixed, limited, and unchangeable. These words convey the opposite meaning of augmentable, which means capable of being increased or improved. Use these words to describe business strategies, technology limitations, and personal development.