What is the antonym of “baldheaded”?
The antonyms of baldheaded are hairy and hirsute. These antonyms describe the presence of hair on the head or body.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Hairy is a more common term that describes the presence of hair on any part of the body.
- 2Hirsute is a more formal term that specifically refers to the presence of hair on the face or body.
Good things to know
- 1Describing Physical Appearance: Use hairy or hirsute to describe someone's physical appearance.
- 2Comparing and Contrasting: Use these antonyms to compare and contrast people or animals with different amounts of hair.
- 3Medical Terminology: Use hirsutism to describe a medical condition where women have excessive hair growth on their face and body.
The antonyms of baldheaded are hairy and hirsute. Use hairy to describe the presence of hair on any part of the body, and hirsute to specifically refer to the presence of hair on the face or body. These antonyms can be used to describe physical appearance, compare and contrast, and in medical terminology.