What is the antonym of “baulky”?
The antonym of baulky are manageable, easy, and flexible. The antonyms convey a sense of ease, pliability, and adaptability.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Capable of being managed or controlled; easy to handle or deal with.
The project seemed daunting at first, but once we broke it down into smaller tasks, it became more manageable.
Not difficult or demanding; requiring little effort or exertion.
The instructions were so clear that the task was easy to complete.
Capable of bending or adapting easily without breaking; able to change or be changed according to circumstances.
The schedule was flexible enough to accommodate last-minute changes.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Manageable implies that something can be handled or controlled with ease.
- 2Easy suggests that something is not difficult or demanding.
- 3Flexible conveys the idea of adaptability and the ability to change according to circumstances.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Communication: Use manageable, easy, and flexible to describe tasks, projects, or situations that are not difficult or demanding.
- 2Show Empathy: Incorporate antonyms in conversations to demonstrate understanding and to offer solutions.
- 3Enrich Writing: Utilize these antonyms in narratives to create relatable characters and compelling stories.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Manageable conveys ease of handling, easy denotes lack of difficulty, and flexible refers to adaptability. Use these words to enhance communication, show empathy in conversations, and enrich writing by creating relatable characters and compelling narratives.