What is the antonym of “besmudged”?
The antonyms of besmudged are clean, spotless, and immaculate. These antonyms describe a state of being free from dirt, stains, or impurities.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Free from dirt, stains, or impurities.
She always keeps her house clean and tidy.
Completely clean and free from any spots or marks.
The hotel room was spotless and smelled fresh.
Perfectly clean and free from any flaws or blemishes.
The kitchen was so immaculate that it looked like no one had ever cooked there.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Clean refers to the absence of dirt or impurities.
- 2Spotless implies that there are no spots or marks on the surface.
- 3Immaculate suggests that something is not only clean but also flawless and perfect.
Good things to know
- 1Housekeeping: Use these antonyms to describe the cleanliness of a room or house.
- 2Product Description: Incorporate these antonyms in product descriptions to highlight their cleanliness.
- 3Personal Hygiene: Use these antonyms to describe personal hygiene habits.