What is the antonym of “bests”?
The antonyms of best are worst and poorest. The antonyms worst and poorest convey a negative or inferior quality. It implies that something is not good or of low quality.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Of the lowest quality or the most inferior position.
This is the worst meal I have ever had in my life.
Of the lowest quality or standard; inferior.
This is the poorest quality product I have ever seen.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Worst describes something that is of the lowest quality or the most inferior position.
- 2Poorest describes something that is of the lowest quality or standard.
Good things to know
- 1Comparisons: Use best, worst, and poorest to compare things or situations.
- 2Opinions: Use worst and poorest to express negative opinions about something.
- 3Feedback: Use worst and poorest to provide constructive feedback.
The antonyms of best are worst and poorest. Use these words to make comparisons, express negative opinions, and provide feedback.