What is the antonym of “boneheaded”?
The antonyms of boneheaded are intelligent, smart, and clever. These antonyms describe someone who is bright, quick-witted, and capable of understanding complex concepts.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Having the ability to learn, understand, and apply knowledge and skills.
She was an intelligent student who always scored top grades in her class.
Quick-witted, clever, and able to think on one's feet.
He was a smart businessman who always knew how to close a deal.
Mentally quick and resourceful; able to solve problems easily.
She was a clever engineer who always found innovative solutions to complex problems.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Intelligent describes someone who has the ability to learn and understand complex concepts.
- 2Smart describes someone who is quick-witted and able to think on their feet.
- 3Clever describes someone who is mentally quick and resourceful, able to solve problems easily.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Communication: Use intelligent, smart, and clever to describe people who are bright and quick-witted.
- 2Show Respect: Incorporate these antonyms in conversations to show respect for someone's intelligence and abilities.
- 3Enrich Vocabulary: Utilize these antonyms in writing and speaking to expand your vocabulary and express yourself more effectively.