What is the antonym of “bungle”?
The antonyms of bungle are succeed, accomplish, and execute. These words convey the opposite meaning of bungle, which means to carry out a task clumsily or incompetently.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
To achieve a desired outcome or goal; to accomplish something.
After years of hard work, she finally managed to succeed in her career.
To complete a task successfully; to achieve something.
He was able to accomplish his goals by staying focused and working hard.
To carry out a plan or task successfully; to perform a task with skill and precision.
The chef was able to execute the recipe perfectly, resulting in a delicious meal.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Succeed implies achieving a desired outcome or goal, while bungle implies failing to carry out a task competently.
- 2Accomplish means completing a task successfully, while bungle means carrying out a task clumsily or incompetently.
- 3Execute means performing a task with skill and precision, while bungle means carrying out a task poorly or ineptly.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and express yourself more accurately.
- 2Improve Writing: Incorporate these antonyms in your writing to create more nuanced and precise descriptions.
- 3Enrich Learning: Utilize these antonyms in language learning activities to improve comprehension and retention.
The antonyms of bungle are succeed, accomplish, and execute. These words convey the opposite meaning of bungle, which means to carry out a task clumsily or incompetently. Use these antonyms to enhance your vocabulary, improve your writing, and enrich your learning.