What is the antonym of “bungled”?
The antonyms of bungled are execute, accomplish, and achieve. These words convey the opposite meaning of bungled, which means to carry out a task poorly or incompetently.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
To carry out or accomplish a plan, order, or course of action.
The team was able to execute their strategy flawlessly and win the game.
To successfully complete a task or goal.
She was able to accomplish her dream of becoming a doctor after years of hard work and dedication.
To successfully reach a desired goal or outcome.
After months of training, he was able to achieve his goal of running a marathon.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Execute implies carrying out a plan or order effectively and efficiently.
- 2Accomplish implies successfully completing a task or goal, often with effort or skill.
- 3Achieve implies reaching a desired outcome or goal through hard work or determination.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and express yourself more accurately.
- 2Improve Writing: Incorporate these antonyms in your writing to convey your ideas more effectively.
- 3Boost Confidence: Use these antonyms to describe successful outcomes and achievements, and feel more confident about your abilities.
The antonyms of bungled are execute, accomplish, and achieve. These words convey the opposite meaning of bungled, which means to carry out a task poorly or incompetently. Use these antonyms to enhance your vocabulary, improve your writing, and boost your confidence by describing successful outcomes and achievements.