Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The number that comes after zero and before two.
I have one apple left in the basket.
The number that comes after one and before three.
She has two cats as pets.
The number that comes after two and before four.
There are three people waiting in line.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1One is the first number that comes after zero.
- 2Two is the second number that comes after zero.
- 3Three is the third number that comes after zero.
Good things to know
- 1Mathematics: Use these antonyms to learn and practice counting and arithmetic operations.
- 2Daily Life: Use these antonyms to express quantities, such as the number of items or people.
- 3Games: Use these antonyms in games that involve numbers, such as guessing games or puzzles.
The antonyms of cero are one, two, and three. These words represent different numbers that come after zero. Use them in mathematics, daily life, and games to express quantities, practice counting, and have fun.