What is the antonym of “changeless”?
The antonyms of changeless are changing, mutable, and variable. These words describe something that is not constant or unchanging.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Undergoing transformation or alteration; not remaining the same.
The weather in this region is always changing, so it's hard to predict what it will be like tomorrow.
Capable of being changed or altered; prone to change.
The rules of the game are mutable, depending on the preferences of the players.
Likely to change or vary; not consistent or constant.
The stock market is highly variable, and it's difficult to predict how it will perform from day to day.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Changing describes something that is undergoing transformation or alteration.
- 2Mutable describes something that is capable of being changed or altered.
- 3Variable describes something that is likely to change or vary, and is not consistent or constant.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and express yourself more precisely.
- 2Improve Writing: Incorporate these antonyms in your writing to add variety and depth to your language.
- 3Enrich Learning: Utilize these antonyms to understand concepts better and differentiate between similar terms.