What is the antonym of “cheepiness”?
The antonyms of cheepiness are expensiveness and luxury. The antonym expensiveness refers to something that is costly or expensive, while luxury refers to something that is indulgent or luxurious.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The quality of being expensive or costing a lot of money.
The expensiveness of the hotel room made it difficult for them to afford a long vacation.
Something that is indulgent or luxurious, often associated with comfort, elegance, or extravagance.
The luxury of having a personal chef was something she had always dreamed of.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Expensiveness refers to the cost of something, while luxury refers to the indulgence or extravagance of something.
- 2Expensiveness can be used to describe something that is simply costly, while luxury implies a level of comfort, elegance, or extravagance.
Good things to know
- 1Shopping: Use expensiveness when comparing prices of different products.
- 2Travel: Use luxury to describe high-end accommodations or experiences.
- 3Lifestyle: Incorporate these antonyms to describe different levels of comfort, extravagance, or indulgence.
The antonyms expensiveness and luxury have distinct meanings. Expensiveness refers to the cost of something, while luxury implies a level of comfort, elegance, or extravagance. Use these words when shopping, traveling, or describing different lifestyles.