What is the antonym of “choosy”?
The antonym of choosy is undiscriminating, unselective, and easygoing. The antonyms undiscriminating, unselective, and easygoing convey a lack of selectivity or being less picky.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Not making careful choices; lacking selectivity.
He was undiscriminating in his food choices and would eat anything that was put in front of him.
Not having a preference or showing bias towards one thing over another.
She was unselective in her choice of clothes and would wear anything that was comfortable.
Not easily upset or bothered; relaxed and tolerant.
He was an easygoing boss who never got angry at his employees.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Undiscriminating implies a lack of care or thoughtfulness in making choices.
- 2Unselective implies a lack of preference or bias towards one thing over another.
- 3Easygoing implies a relaxed and tolerant attitude towards things.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Vocabulary: Use these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and express yourself more accurately.
- 2Improve Writing: Incorporate these antonyms in your writing to add variety and depth to your work.
- 3Enrich Conversations: Utilize these antonyms in conversations to express different shades of meaning and communicate more effectively.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Undiscriminating implies a lack of care, unselective implies a lack of preference, and easygoing implies a relaxed attitude. Use these words to enhance your vocabulary, improve your writing, and enrich your conversations by expressing different shades of meaning.