What is the antonym of “conflictual”?
The antonym of conflictual are harmonious, peaceful, and cooperative. These antonyms convey a positive and agreeable state of being. They imply a lack of disagreement, tension, or hostility.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Having a pleasant and consistent combination of elements; free from discord or conflict.
The choir's voices blended together in a harmonious way, creating a beautiful melody.
Free from disturbance or agitation; calm and tranquil.
The beach was so peaceful that it felt like a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Willing to work together with others towards a common goal or objective.
The team was cooperative and supportive of each other, which helped them achieve their project goals.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Harmonious describes a pleasant and consistent combination of elements, while peaceful implies a lack of disturbance or agitation.
- 2Peaceful suggests a calm and tranquil state, while cooperative implies a willingness to work together towards a common goal.
- 3Cooperative describes a willingness to work together, while harmonious implies a pleasant combination of elements.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Communication: Use harmonious, peaceful, and cooperative to describe positive and agreeable situations.
- 2Show Empathy: Incorporate antonyms in conversations to demonstrate understanding and promote positivity.
- 3Enrich Writing: Utilize these antonyms in narratives to create a positive and uplifting tone.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Harmonious describes a pleasant combination of elements, peaceful implies a lack of disturbance or agitation, and cooperative suggests a willingness to work together. Use these words to enhance communication, show empathy in conversations, and enrich writing by creating a positive and uplifting tone.