What is the antonym of “crushed”?
The antonym of crushed are unbroken, unharmed, and victorious. The antonyms convey a state of being undamaged, unharmed, or successful.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Not broken or damaged; whole and intact.
The vase was unbroken despite falling off the shelf.
Not harmed or injured; safe and sound.
Thankfully, everyone in the car accident was unharmed.
Having won a battle, competition, or struggle; triumphant.
After a long and difficult campaign, the candidate emerged victorious.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Unbroken refers to something that has not been physically damaged or broken.
- 2Unharmed refers to someone who has not been physically hurt or injured.
- 3Victorious refers to someone who has won a battle, competition, or struggle.
Good things to know
- 1Enhance Writing: Use these antonyms to create vivid descriptions and add depth to characters.
- 2Improve Vocabulary: Incorporate these words into daily conversations to expand your vocabulary.
- 3Express Empathy: Use these antonyms to show understanding and support for someone who has experienced a setback.
The antonyms of crushed convey a state of being undamaged, unharmed, or successful. Use unbroken to describe something that has not been physically damaged, unharmed to describe someone who has not been physically hurt, and victorious to describe someone who has won a battle or competition. These antonyms can be used to enhance writing, improve vocabulary, and express empathy.