What is the antonym of “dealable”?
The antonyms of dealable are unmanageable, unsolvable, and irresolvable. These words describe situations or problems that are difficult or impossible to handle or solve.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Difficult or impossible to manage or control.
The toddler's tantrums were unmanageable and left his parents feeling exhausted.
Unable to be solved or resolved; impossible to find an answer or solution.
The math problem was unsolvable even for the most advanced students in the class.
Impossible to resolve or settle; not able to be solved or fixed.
The conflict between the two countries seemed irresolvable and threatened to escalate into a full-blown war.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Unmanageable describes something that is difficult or impossible to manage or control.
- 2Unsolvable refers to a problem or situation that cannot be solved or resolved.
- 3Irresolvable describes a situation or conflict that cannot be resolved or settled.
Good things to know
- 1Problem-Solving: Use these antonyms to describe situations or problems that are difficult or impossible to handle or solve.
- 2Communication: Incorporate these antonyms in conversations to express the severity of a problem or situation.
- 3Writing: Utilize these antonyms in writing to create tension and conflict in stories or essays.
The antonyms of dealable describe situations or problems that are difficult or impossible to handle or solve. Use unmanageable, unsolvable, and irresolvable to express the severity of a problem or situation, enhance problem-solving skills, and create tension and conflict in writing.