Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
A relationship in which a person, thing, or idea is linked or associated with something else.
The connection between the two events was not immediately apparent.
The state of being continuous or unbroken; an uninterrupted succession or flow.
The continuity of the story was disrupted by the sudden change in perspective.
The quality of being consistent; the degree to which something is uniform, steady, or reliable.
The consistency of his performance was impressive, as he always delivered high-quality work.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Connection implies a relationship or association between two or more things.
- 2Continuity refers to an uninterrupted flow or succession of events or ideas.
- 3Consistency denotes the quality of being uniform, steady, or reliable.
Good things to know
- 1Improve Writing: Use these antonyms to create coherent and well-structured texts.
- 2Enhance Understanding: Incorporate these antonyms in conversations to clarify ideas and concepts.
- 3Enrich Vocabulary: Utilize these antonyms to expand your vocabulary and express yourself more precisely.