What is the antonym of “episodic”?
The antonyms of episodic are continuous and uninterrupted. The antonyms continuous and uninterrupted convey a sense of something that is ongoing or uninterrupted.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Extending without interruption or break; unceasing.
The continuous rain made it impossible to go outside.
Not interrupted or disturbed; continuous.
She enjoyed an uninterrupted sleep for the first time in weeks.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Continuous refers to something that goes on without any breaks or interruptions.
- 2Uninterrupted refers to something that is not interrupted or disturbed.
Good things to know
- 1In Science: Use continuous and uninterrupted to describe processes that occur without any breaks or interruptions.
- 2In Business: Use continuous and uninterrupted to describe operations that run smoothly without any disruptions.
- 3In Personal Life: Use continuous and uninterrupted to describe activities that are ongoing or uninterrupted.