What is the antonym of “fabric”?
The antonyms of fabric are incoherence and disorganization. The antonyms incoherence and disorganization convey a lack of structure or organization. It implies a state of confusion, disorder, or chaos.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Lack of clarity or organization in speech or writing.
His argument was full of incoherence and contradictions.
Lack of order or structure; confusion or chaos.
The company's disorganization led to missed deadlines and lost opportunities.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Incoherence refers to a lack of clarity or organization in speech or writing.
- 2Disorganization refers to a lack of order or structure, often leading to confusion or chaos.
Good things to know
- 1Improve Writing: Use fabric to describe the structure of a piece of writing, and incoherence to describe a lack of clarity or organization.
- 2Organize Thoughts: Use disorganization to describe a lack of order or structure in ideas or plans.
- 3Discuss Business: Use these antonyms to describe the state of a company's operations or communication.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Incoherence conveys a lack of clarity or organization in speech or writing, while disorganization refers to a lack of order or structure. Use these words to improve writing, organize thoughts, and discuss business operations.