The Opposite(Antonym) of “feeblest”
The antonyms of feeblest are strongest, powerful, and robust. These antonyms convey a sense of strength, power, and vigor. They are used to describe someone or something that is physically or mentally strong.
Definitions and Examples of strongest, powerful, robust
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
Having great physical power or strength.
The weightlifter was the strongest athlete in the competition.
Having great strength or force; capable of exerting influence or control.
The CEO was a powerful figure in the business world.
Strong and healthy; full of energy and vitality.
The athlete's robust physique allowed him to perform at his best.
Key Differences: strongest vs powerful vs robust
- 1Strongest refers to physical strength, while powerful can refer to physical or mental strength.
- 2Powerful implies the ability to exert influence or control, while robust implies a state of good health and energy.
- 3Robust describes a person or thing that is strong and healthy, while strongest and powerful describe a person or thing that has great strength or force.
Effective Usage of strongest, powerful, robust
- 1Physical Strength: Use strongest and robust to describe someone who is physically strong.
- 2Mental Strength: Use powerful to describe someone who is mentally strong and capable of exerting influence or control.
- 3Product Descriptions: Use these antonyms to describe products that are strong, durable, and long-lasting.
The antonyms of feeblest are strongest, powerful, and robust. These words convey a sense of strength, power, and vigor. Use them to describe physical or mental strength, good health and energy, and products that are strong and long-lasting.