What is the antonym of “finagle”?
The antonyms of finagle are honesty and integrity. The antonyms honesty and integrity convey a positive and ethical behavior. It implies a lack of deception, fraudulence, or dishonesty.
Brief Definitions of the Antonym(s)
Learn when and how to use these words with these examples!
The quality of being truthful, sincere, and straightforward in conduct and speech.
She was praised for her honesty and transparency in the workplace.
The quality of being honest, moral, and having strong principles.
He was known for his integrity and ethics in the business world.
How are these antonyms different from each other?
- 1Honesty refers to the quality of being truthful and sincere in conduct and speech.
- 2Integrity refers to the quality of having strong moral principles and being honest in behavior and actions.
Good things to know
- 1Encourage Ethical Behavior: Use honesty and integrity to promote ethical behavior and discourage deception.
- 2Build Trust: Incorporate antonyms in conversations to build trust and credibility with others.
- 3Enhance Professionalism: Utilize these antonyms in the workplace to demonstrate professionalism and ethical conduct.
The antonyms have distinct nuances: Honesty conveys truthfulness and sincerity, while integrity denotes strong moral principles and honesty in behavior. Use these words to encourage ethical behavior, build trust, and enhance professionalism by demonstrating ethical conduct.